Everything in the Universe is made up of particles and waves of electro-magnetic energy in constant movement and action. This energy moves through, in and out of people, animals, plants, and objects in ways our scientists are now just beginning to understand.
In our human bodies, our heart is the largest generator of this type of energy which, when focused consciously and intentionally, can be used to bring about greater love, harmony, and wellbeing to both ourselves and others.
But how do you do this? How do you send love to someone you love? How can you direct this love-heart energy, either to yourself and others? How can you actually send love to others after you lovingly say to them ‘I send you all of my love’.
The quickest and surest way to do this is to simply think of a person you’d like to send love to, while you put on the BIGGEST smile you possibly can. Really. It’s that simple!
If all you do is smile, this alone can have a profound effect on your overall wellbeing, and the wellbeing of those people you come in contact with every day. Positive psychologist Tal Ben Shahar’s video about the effects of smiling describes this in greater detail. You can watch it here.
But, if you’re like me and like to break things down a bit, here’s step-by-step process you can do when you’d like to send yourself or another person some much-needed love.
How to Send Love to Someone you Love
- Focus your attention on your heart.
- Breath into your heart deeply, evenly and rhythmically.
- Think of something or someone who evokes the feelings of love and appreciation.
- Put on a BIG smile, and allow the feelings of love and appreciation to fill your body.
- Radiate the energy-feeling of love and appreciation to the person you love.
- Be sure to keep smiling, and that you’re feeling the feeling you’re sending. (If you’re not feeling it, you aint’ sending it!)
- Feel appreciation for yourself as you send this energy out to others.
Remember, you can’t give others something you don’t already have, so the key to this process is that you actually feel the feelings of love and appreciation first. If you don’t, you won’t experience the results.
The more you practice feeling and sending love, the easier it becomes. And after a while, you will start experiencing the many benefits and healing effects of having a whole world smilin’ with you.
Listen and Download the FREE Guided Meditation
To experience the above process in the form of a guided meditation, please click on the play button in the audio player below.
To download the MP3 to your device, CLICK HERE.