This week, I’m going to be answering a question from Sofia in Italy who wants to know if a Black Magic Spell can close your heart. You’ll enjoy this week’s video, specially if you’ve been feeling as if your heart is numb, and unable to let love in. (be sure to watch until the END! 🙂
Dear Gabriel, my name is Sofia and I am Italian, and you may know that in Sicily they believe in all this Black & White magic. Growing up I was forced to believe in it, and I was once told that someone cast a spell on me to close my heart. I lived with that thought and burden in my mind for 20 years. When things go wrong in my life, and in my relationships, I merely think it was because of that spell. I have tried everything from going to church to hypnotherapy, my life has changed slightly, in the sense that I am more free minded and less stressed, BUT no love seems to come my way. Do you believe in Black Magic? Do you believe that someone could cast a spell and ‘BLOCK’ someone from having an Open Heart? Please help!– Sofia.
Do I believe in Black Magic? And Do I believe that someone could cast a spell and Block someone from having an open heart?
The quick answer is YES. But let me tell you a story….
My mother was a white witch. She practiced white magic, a form of Santeria that is part of my culture in Venezuela. When I was little, and I had a at school, the night before she and I would light a candle and offer it to one of the my ancestors, or the friendly spirits in nature, or to one of the angels. She would ask them to help me pass the test, and open my mind and heart so that I could do well. And guess what? I always did well in school. Was it the candles? The prayer? I don’t know. But I’d like to think that it worked, mostly because I believed it would work. And because I believe I would do well in school, I did well.
So, do I believe in Black Magic?
I believe in Magic, period.
Belive in Magic, and Magic will Be-LIVE IN YOU
The German Poet Johann Wolfgan von Goethe once said, “Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.”
Magic is the result of believing in something so strongly, so powerfully, that you act as if it already exists and before you know it, it becomes a reality in your life. If this reality is negative, or life negating, we call it black magic, but if this reality is positive and life affirming, we call it white magic.
Now, do I believe that someone could cast a spell and Block someone from having an open heart? YES. I believe in the power of words, thoughts, feelings and actions, and their capacity to create our realities or the reality of the people around us.
Think of it this way, if when you were little all you heard from your parents and your caretakers was how stupid, dumb, lazy, worthless you are, what kind of person do you think you’d grow up to be? What if your parents told the opposite, that you were loving, smart, genius, and fun? How would that have changed things?
In my experience, all of us ultimately become self-fulfilled prophecy. In other words, whether we believe we can achieve something or not, either way, we’ll always be right. A spell, whether is self-proclaimed, or cast by another person, is only as powerful as your belief in it. In my experience, as you believe in your heart, so it shall be. So, if you believe that your heart is closed because someone cast a spell on it 20 years ago, then, so it shall be.
Now, what is the way out? How do you fix this? What’s the solution?
Actually Sofia, you kinda answered this question already when you said ‘I lived with that thought and burden in my mind for 20 years.’ Listen to yourself, you Iived with the thought in your mind, in other words, someone out there said something about you, and you took it in, you believed it, and it became your reality, for the next 20 years. The only way to undo the spell, is by unbelieving it.
How to Open Your Heart after a Bad Spell
1) Take responsibility for your own thoughts, and your feelings. Affirm to yourself, that despite other people’s opinion about you, you, and you alone are the creator of your reality.
2) Reverse the Spell. Say to yourself, I’m no longer subject to this thoughts, and ideas. They no longer have power over me.
3) Create a New Spell. A spell is simply a group of words that have specific results. So, begin by believing in your mind and in your heart that there’s great love here for you. Have faith and optimism that right this moment there’s someone whose heart has been longing to meet someone just like you and that nothing will keep the two of you apart. And that you will come together at the right and perfect time.
4) Sing, Dance, and Move to the rhythm of your own heart. Singing, Dancing, and doing the things or activities you most enjoy help you open your heart. When your heart is open, it literally sends out an electro-magnetic signal to other hearts, and begins to draw towards you other people whose hearts are opened as well.
5) Appreciate and Express your Love towards the people who are already in your life. This is a return to sender universe, so the more appreciation and love you give others, the more you will receive. It really is that simple.
Remember, a spell or something someone says about you only has the power that you give to it. As you believe in your heart, so it shall be. The only way to undo any spell is by taking the power back, and claiming your right to create your own life through your thoughts, feelings, and actions.
Do these five things, and the Universe – your Universe, will bless you with greater love than you’ve ever imagined!
Question of the day…
What’s the one spell that if you could “un-believe it” today, it would enable you to welcome new love in your life? Let me know in the comments below!
PS. If you want to hear more about this type of stuff, my Manifest Love 28-Day Program is a place I really get into this. It’s where I take you on a deep journey into your heart, and help you figure out what it is you really want in a loving relationship, and start taking powerful steps to welcome new love in your life. To check out more about it, click here.