As leaders, we spend much of our time and energy working on strategies and action plans that will attract the right people to our programs, products and services. We struggle over our marketing, saying the right words, spend countless hours on our websites and perfecting social media promotions.
We do all this, and hope the right people will show up. And when they don’t, we get easily disappointed and we blame ourselves, “What’s wrong with me? Where did I go wrong?”
In my experience, there’s nothing broken or wrong with you. Only, a misalignment.
You see, before you start creating your marketing, or social media promotions, before you start getting ‘out there’ and telling others about your products and services, you first have to align or become fully present with the heart of your business, and the heart leader inside of you.
When you make your followers unmet needs, problems or desires more important than your website, your lead capturing mechanism, or your social media promotions; when you forget about yourself for a moment and unselfishly give your undivided attention, energy and presence to that potential customer in front of you, you’ll be creating the kind magnetic presence that will irresistibly draw other potential clients to you.
Become Magnetically Attractive to your Clients
Your physical heart is the largest generator of magnetic energy in your body. Magnetic energy either attracts or repels. To help you fully activate the magnet inside your heart so that you can become magnetically attractive to your potential clients or customers (or before your next date if you would like to apply this to attracting your ideal loving relationship) here’s a few tips:
1. Take a long-term view of your vision, business, and purpose in life – one that doesn’t require you to go for quick results or shortcuts.
2. Ask yourself, “What kind of a leader must I become? What are the three most important qualities I must develop or embody?”
3. Start appreciating those qualities in others around you, and look for areas of your life where you are already embodying those qualities.
4. Start being that leader NOW. Your vision or purpose is not a place to get to someday, but a place to come from right now, this moment. You attract what you are.
5. Find a person or a group of people you deeply care for, and want to serve or support. Then, listen to what they say, watch what they do, ask them about their deepest longings, desires and unmet needs. Become fully present to them, forget about you and your problems. Give yourself fully to them.
7. Create a product, solution, or a service that you believe in, one that solves their problem and satisfies their unmet needs. Trust not only this product or solution, but also that your customers will find their solution through your product or service.
8. Stop selling your products and services, and instead start connecting with people, talk about why you made what you made, what inspired you to create it, how it will transform the world. Remember, people first buy with their hearts, then justify it with their minds.
There’s nothing more magnetic to your potential customers than the feeling of being fully seen, heard, and understood. As a Heart Leader, that’s the number one job, because you understand that who you are being, the energetic vibration you emit from your heart, is at least 5,000 more powerful that what you say, and what you do.
Have an awesome week ahead, and as always, if you have any questions or comments about what I shared here today, feel free to reach out and connect with me. I’m here to help.
PS. Request my FREE guide to building a thriving heart-centered business that allows you to be you, serve others, and do what you love. Click here to learn more.