According to Merriam Webster, a retreat is a period of group withdrawal for prayer, meditation, study, or instruction under a director.
Retreats allow group members to come together in an uninterrupted, casual, and relaxed atmosphere to improve communication, deepen their emotional connection, raise the level of trust, and develop new heart-centered interpersonal skills.
Why hire me as your retreat facilitator?
As a non-biased, independent retreat facilitator, I can help you better identify core issues affecting your team and provide clear, specific solutions. I will also teach participants a new set of Emotional Self-Mastery skills and practices that will lead to:
- Reduced stress and greater emotional agility
- Increased energy, enthusiasm, and excitement
- Enhanced teamwork and collaboration
- Improved team productivity and efficiency
- Heightened employee participation
- Enriched interpersonal communications
For more information about hiring me as a retreat facilitator, please contact me